I always look forward to the SWTOR Anniversary. I have my fireworks, toys, and decorations from EVERY YEAR so far... because no matter what's going on in my life... I always try to sub around holiday/anniversary time.
What do we get this year?
- "Celebration Jawa" (rehash of the Party Jawa, with crappier balloons)
- "Senya Holostatue" (rehash of the Dr. Oggurobb trainer)
- "7 Piece Poster Collection" (the loading screens in stronghold decoration form)
- Coruscant and Dromund Kaas Strongholds for 5 Credits Each (not the first time)
- Something Special for LOYAL VETERANS... BUT WHAT?!
Loyalty isn't enough anymore... now it has to be unwavering financial dedication.
Take a look at this... because you'll likely not see it in the game. It's the Galactic Alliance Statue.
How do you get it?
Oh, I'll happily tell you...
FIVE YEARS OF UNINTERRUPTED SUBSCRIPTION.
By the by... the cost for that is $785 - $900 USD.
So, here's EA/BioWare's official response for the following situations...
I was on vacation and my sub lapsed for a week.
"SUCK A DICK."
"YOU THINK WE GIVE A DAMN?"
I got brain cancer and was hospitalized for 6 weeks.
"TROLOLOL SUCKS TO BE YOU."